- Posted on: May 18 2016
The health and wellbeing of our patients and staff have always been our number one priority. We will continue to maintain the highest level of safety in our office as outlined by the American Dental Association and the CDC.
We are taking the following precautions to help keep our patients safe:
• Temperatures of staff members are monitored daily
• All staff will wear required PPE
• All patients required to fill out a pre-screening form
• All instruments are properly sterilized via specialized sterilization systems
• Our reception area is open to patients following social distancing with seats spaced 6 feet apart
• All patients will be required to wash their hands when entering our office and their temperature will be taken
• A germicide mouthwash will be provided to all patients
• The office is fully disinfected multiple times throughout the day including bathrooms and reception areas
We look forward to seeing you!