A dental crown is one of the most versatile dental restorations available. It is a tooth-shaped covering that gets placed on your tooth to protect it from damage or restore its size, shape, and strength after being damaged.
You may need a dental crown to address one of the following issues:
- To protect a weak tooth from fracture
- To hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore a broken or severely worn tooth
- To cover and protect a tooth with a large dental filling
- To cover a dental implant
- To protect a damaged tooth that lacks sufficient natural tooth structure to accommodate a filling
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover a misshapen tooth
- To protect a tooth after a root canal
Phoenix cosmetic dentists Dr. LeSueur and Dr. Dodaro use all-porcelain crowns with all of their patients because these restorations consistently deliver exceptional results that are both beautiful and functional. Porcelain crowns provide you with the most natural looking result, and they are highly durable. When properly cared for, your porcelain crown can last for many years.
Please contact Dr. LeSueur and Dr. Dodaro today to schedule your initial consultation. We serve patients in Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, and Scottsdale, Arizona.