Dental implants are one of several tooth restoration options available at Drs. of Smiles in Mesa, AZ. Drs. Scott LeSueur, Glenn LeSueur, and Charles Dodaro find that many patients love the versatility and longevity that these restorations provide. While other solutions can be sought at the practice, including full dentures, partial dentures, and dental bridges, dental implants continue to be the most popular—and for good reason. These restorations look and function like natural teeth while maintaining the bone of the jaw, a concern that is affected by long-term wear of dentures or bridges. Our dentists find that patients who qualify will often make the investment in dental implants due to their many advantages.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- Longevity—dental implants can last decades when patients maintain a healthy smile free from periodontal disease
- Function—because the implant fuses with the jawbone, it functions just like a natural tooth and allows patients to enjoy all their favorite foods without worry
- Versatility—dental implants are versatile as they can replace one, several, or all the teeth in the smile
- Appearance—the dental implant itself is restored over the top with restorations such as crowns, bridges, and dentures that are made to match the patient’s existing smile to ensure seamless integration
- Maintenance of bone—dental implants keep the bone of the jaw strong thanks to osseointegration, a benefit that no other dental restoration provides
- Smart investment—while dental implants cost more upfront, they are a smart investment for patients seeking a no fuss, long-term solution to missing teeth
What is the timeline of receiving dental implants?
There are several steps involved in the planning and placement of dental implants, and patients can expect a few appointments and procedures from start to finish. Most patients will have their dental implants completed within a few months of starting the process.
Your first step is a consultation appointment
At Drs. of Smiles in Mesa, AZ, we believe in providing our patients with a wide selection of services to repair and restore the smile. If you are missing one or more teeth and want to learn more about the desirable dental implant, now is the time to schedule a visit with Drs. Scott LeSueur, Glenn LeSueur, and Charles Dodaro. We are open to new patients at our office, conveniently located at 1056 South Val Vista Drive, Suite 1, and can be reached by phone at (480) 834-6991.