Dental bonding is a simple and highly effective solution for many of our patients.
A dental bond is a pliable material that can be shaped and fitted to correct dental problems. The material is matched to the patient’s exact tooth color to create a completely natural-looking appearance.
Dental bonds are used to correct the following dental woes:
- Chipped Teeth – Chipped teeth appear crooked. They promote decay and discoloration. The bonding process can repair up to one-half of a chipped tooth.
- Cracked Teeth — Cracks also promote tooth decay; however, with early detection, bonding can seal a crack and ward off more damage or prevent it altogether.
- Decayed Areas — Small decayed areas can be taken out and filled with bonding material, halting further decay and sealing the tooth.
- Crooked teeth – A porcelain bond can be applied to slightly crooked teeth to make them more straight.
- Small gaps – Bonding material can be applied to either side of the tooth to fill up the gap. Not only will your smile improve, but less food will end up trapped in your teeth.
- Discolored Teeth – Bonding can be used to cover areas of tooth discoloration.
If you are in the Phoenix, Mesa or Scottsdale, Arizona region and would like to explore bonding procedures further, please call (480) 834-6991 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Lesueur or Dr. Dodaro today.